Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Good morning

To myself.... I am ready to move forward. I feel stagnant like I am on welfare already sheesh. My master plan is to get a job this week and then find an apartment. Hopefully one that will let me get a dog so I won't be alone at night without Bradley. Atleast now when I go thru these same emotions of feeling trapped I can recognize them so I won't act out on them. Learning patience is the hardest task so far. Just to sit and wait until I can move foward. One of the hardest and best lessons I have learned is that I am truly alone in this world. It is just me, Jesus, and my son. To the extreme that God has had to teach me this lesson over and over when it comes down to it ... it is just he and I. It's hard because as a human you want to be able to rely on other people, you want to feel that your worth is worthwhile to another person, but when it comes down to it people can only help but to choose themselves. There are people who will be there for a reason, or a season but no one will ever be there forever, for everything like God is. I am excited to be on my own and see the things God has for me in my life. I have complete faith in him no matter what. I have completely lost my fear of this world and am ready to face it with his humbleness. My insides are changing and I can tell the difference. I can feel the difference, I can but that doesn't mean anybody else will know. They will only know by my actions. Patience will be much needed as I am judjed on the person that I once was and grace for the person I am becoming.

1 comment:

  1. Is this Bekah from Myles Phillip way back when? I can't tell cause you don't have a pic posted. This is Meredith from way back when. How are you friend?

    ReplyDelete